The wide variety of activities and events connect parents to the school, faculty, staff and one another.
* The “Beginning of School” BBQ allows Bethesda families to get a head start on meeting classmates and other parents.
* Schedules Parent Night allows parent to visit classrooms or explore special topics of interest.
* PIN of Parent Involvement Network meets month to discuss school related topics and plan various activities throughout the year.
* Parent volunteers are a necessary part of our school and provide a valuable service. Fifteen hours of volunteer service is required per academic year per family.
* A weekly Parent Newsletter (The Buzz) is sent home with the student every Monday (or first day of the school week. These newsletters include upcoming events, reminders, school news and a weekly calendar. This newsletter is available via email as well.
* Classroom newsletters are sent home with each student. This correspondence will provide information on upcoming fieldtrips, events, classroom activities and concerns.
* Report cards are issued four times a year. Parent-Teacher conferences for preschool 4 through 8th grade are scheduled at the end of the first and third quarters.
* Parent-Teacher conferences for Preschool 3 students are scheduled for the end of the second and third quarters. Mid-year progress reports are issues quarterly.
* Additional conferences may be scheduled as needed or upon the request of the teacher or parent(s).