September 30th– Friends of Bethesda parent meeting 6:00 PM
October 1st— ECC field trip to Goebert’s Farm
— 5-8 CC Meet at Notre Dame College Prep
— Volleyball Practice 3:30-4:30
October 2nd— CC Practice 3:15-41:15
October 3rd— Volleyball @ St. Paul Austin
October 4th— Pizza Hot Lunch
— CC Practice 3:15-41:15
— Volleyball Tournament @ Holy Family
October 5th– Rummage Sale 9 AM – 2 PM
Good Morning and Happy Monday,
Blessings to you and your families on this foggy Monday morning. I wanted to thank those families who came together in the name of Christian Education Sunday to celebrate in fellowship. It was wonderful to see such a strong student and family turnout for the event. Thank you for supporting the mission of Bethesda, one that emphasizes Christian morals and ideals in a way that sets the foundation for building students to become global leaders. Thank you for your support and partnership, understanding the importance of continued spiritual growth and moral growth and sustenance.
Thanks and Blessings,
- This Saturday, October 5th, Bethesda will be running its Fall Rummage Sale. Looking to clean out a closet or basement? Haven’t gone up in that attic for a while and are looking to get rid of clutter? Bethesda will be accepting donations on Thursday and Friday of this week.
- In coordination with the Rummage Sale, there is a need for volunteer assistance. Bethesda will be offering volunteer hours for those who are willing to help out this Saturday.
- Now that MAP tests have been completed, they are undergoing a teacher review process for student goal setting. Student MAP test reports will be going out this Friday
- Bethesda’s newly initiated Friends of Bethesdaparent/local business/neighbor group is scheduled to meet Monday, September 30th at 6:00 PM. If you are interested in attending and/or participating in the group, please let the Bethesda administrative staff know by contacting the office.
- ECC Parents, Bethesda has scheduled a field trip to Goebert’s Farm for October 1. If you would like to chaperone for the day, please reach out to your child’s teacher for volunteer availability. Spots are rapidly filling up.
- Bethesda has begun its partnership with the Musical Chairs afterschool program group. In order to assist in expanding the program, Bethesda will be opening its doors to neighborhood families to make these programs more populated and viable for interested BIA students. Parents, if you are aware of families that may have interest in a particular program, please forward their inquiries to our Bethesda office.
- It’s that time of year again! Bethesda needs your help. Details of our annual Midland Fundraiser will be going out today. Do you have friends and families that like to prepare for the holiday seasons early? Do you know of anyone who likes to host such parties or stock up on varied holiday supplies? Do you have friends and family who are out of town, but would love to support your child’s Christian education? All of these opportunities are possible with the Midland Fundraiser. Did I mention that there are prizes for the students who sell certain amounts of goods. The event begins on September 30th, running for a 2-week period.
- For the month of October, Bethesda will be placing orders for taffy apples to be delivered prior to Halloween. Order forms will be going out students in the coming week.
- For those who were in attendance for the Christian Education Sunday service this past Sunday to sing, students will receive a full week of dress down days for the week of 9/30. Those ECC students who are not required to wear school uniforms, a special treat will be provided this Thursday, October 3rd.